Juried Show Awards:
Best of Show Award for “Ballerina at Rest”. Wayne County Council for the Arts, History and Humanities 2015
Special Award of Recognition. “MI Great Artist” 2014, Oakland County Open Artist Competition. Finalist – five pieces shown at Park West Gallery Southfield, MI
Dombrowski Award for “Father Solanus Casey”, Grosse Pointe Art Center 2011
Honorable Mention for "Ascension", Grosse Pointe Art Center 2010
- “The Many Faces of God”. Oakland County Executive offices gallery; a MI Great Artist Finalist Show, Waterford, MI
- “Emerging”. The Society for Fine Arts of Detroit at The Players Club, Detroit MI
- Galeria Mariposa Studio; Resident artist display 2010 through 2012. Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
- “The Solar Feminine”; The Society for Fine Arts of Detroit, at Players Club; Detroit, MI
- Outdoor sculpture show; Windrise Retreat Center. Metamora, MI
- Opened Galeria Mariposa, a retail gallery and working studio in Grosse Pointe Woods, MI. Resident artist with sculptures on display and hosted local artisits to exhibit in the gallery.
-“Shoreham Garden Show”, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
Ave Fenix; magazine cover, Cordoba Argentina, 1996
Year of the Resistance 2017 – art calendar by Artists Moved to Action. Published by Mich. Women’s Caucus for the Arts and DSWPS
Sculptures held in Public and Private collections at:
On public display at the Shalem Institute. Washington, DC, offices of Dr. Daniela Rodriguez, Saint Clair Shores MI and Dr. Paula Ottaway Wellspring Dental, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
Private collection of Pope Francis in the Vatican, and collectors in New York NY, Boca Grande FL, Washington DC, Ft. Lauderdale FL, Grosse Pointe Shores MI, Santa Barbara CA, Los Gatos CA, Tulsa OK, Westfield NJ, Grosse Pointe MI, Portland OR, New Orleans LA, Calgary AB Canada, Southfield MI, Matagorda TX, Birmingham MI, Grosse Pointe Woods MI, Commerce TWP MI and Cordoba Argentina.