PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS
enrollment provides the best retreat experience, however cancellations or no-shows in small classes have a significant impact
as food, beverages and supplies are purchased
in advance plus Galeria Mariposa has fixed operating costs incluing building utilities, maintenance, catering and cleaning staff
that are contracted in advance.
• Registration requires a deposit of 50% of
the class fee to reserve a space in the retreat.Payment can be made by Zelle using 248-321-2178, check by mail, or PayPal
for cash or credit card using this link https://www.paypal.me/GregBoudreau
• Full payment of the retreat fee is due 14 days prior to the beginning of the retreat;
this payment is non-refundable.
Any cancellations must be made in writing by email or mail (no phone calls please). A cancellation fee of $50.00 will
received more than 45 days prior to the start of the event will receive a refund of the
deposit less the $50.00 fee.
Cancellations received 44 days or less prior to the start of the retreat receive no refund of deposit.
• Galeria Mariposa may have a waiting
list for an event and will attempt to replace a cancellation. Retreat registration is also transferable to another person
by prior arrangement with Galeria Mariposa. If a waiting list person takes the space and pays the fees, or you arrange a replacement
for the retreat, a refund will be issued of payments less the cancelation fee.
• Transfers: You may transfer your enrollment up to 22 days in advance of the retreat
to another scheduled within the same year, presuming space is available. A non-refundable $25 transfer fee will be charged
for each transfer.
• Galeria Mariposa reserves the right to cancel any retreat due to insufficient enrollment and will notify students
of any cancellation at least 14 days prior to the start of the workshop. If Galeria Mariposa cancels a retreat, the retreatants
will receive a full refund or may transfer their registration to the next retreat.
• Galeria Mariposa cannot be responsible for airline tickets or other travel costs in
the event of a cancellation.